- Custom Solutions
- Latest News
- Contact us
The two-way SCL in-wall loudspeakers are the first flush-mount compression driver loudspeakers using JBL Professional technology. The dual 5-¼” cast frame aluminum woofers are ideal for in-wall or ceiling mounting. Utilizing the D2-derived 1-inch / 25mm annular ring compression driver with Teonex® diaphragm and an advanced HDI geometry horn, the SCL-3 provides unparalleled performance compared to any in-wall loudspeaker in the market today.
Local pickup or $11 flat rate shipping within Australia
The JBL brand has become synonymous with the cinema experience. The SCL-3 was designed to continue this legacy. The two-way SCL in-wall loudspeakers are the first flush-mount compression driver loudspeakers using JBL Professional technology. The dual 5-¼” cast frame aluminum woofers are ideal for in-wall or ceiling mounting. Utilizing the D2-derived 1-inch / 25mm annular ring compression driver with Teonex® diaphragm and an advanced HDI geometry horn, the SCL-3 provides unparalleled performance compared to any in-wall loudspeaker in the market today.
- Dual 5-¼” (130mm) cast-frame, advanced aluminum matrix cone woofers with low-distortion neodymium motor structures
- D2-derived 1″ (25mm) 2409H annular ring, Teonex ® diaphragm, compression driver
- Patented HDI™ (High-Definition Imaging) technology provides elevated performance in combination with patented D2-Series compression driver
- Design can be oriented in any of the four possible directions for flexibility in applications as an in-wall surround, in-wall LCR, or in-ceiling overhead height channel
- Ideal for overhead channel flush-mount for Dolby Atmos or similar
- Immersive surround sound installations
- Patent Pending extended range L-Bracket mounting system
- Zero-bezel, magnetically-attached grille
- Dual binding post inputs for bi-wire or bi-amplified connections
- Low resonance, well-damped MDF wood rear enclosures
- Unique center mounting point to aid installation and greatly minimize baffle resonances
- High-performance passive network utilizing all air-core inductors, polypropylene capacitors
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
At Len Wallis Audio, whether you’re purchasing in store, over the phone or online through our ecommerce store, we want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase.
Our Refund, Return and Repairs Policy is here to clarify any concerns or questions you might have prior to you making a purchase from us. This way you can be sure of our policy on refunds, returns and repairs and your rights under the Australian Consumer Law.
We also recommend you immediately inspect any goods that you receive from us to ensure you are completely satisfied with the goods, including that the goods are of acceptable quality, and match the description we have provided to you.
If you have any questions about this policy, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 02 9427 6755
We require a receipt or proof of purchase.
- Please do not send your purchase back to the original manufacturer.
- There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted (if applicable). For example:
- Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error
- Any item that is returned for reason of change of mind more than 14 days after delivery or purchase from the store.
Consumer Guarantees and Your Rights under the Australian Consumer Law
Refer to our page for more information.
Goods Damaged in Transit.
If any goods arrive damaged, please contact us as soon as possible. Len Wallis Audio will arrange to have the damaged goods returned and either arrange for a replacement of the goods or refund the price to you. Damaged goods must be returned in the condition received by you with all original packaging, accessories and/or manuals.
Refunds will be normally be processed within five (5) days.
Where Len Wallis Audio considers the goods to have breached a consumer guarantee, any shipping costs to return the goods to Len Wallis Audio will be at our cost.
Returns and Repairs.
You may visit Len Wallis Audio and a staff member will assist you with any return or repair. This may include inspecting the goods, arranging for the goods to be repaired, or providing you with a replacement.
Goods must be returned within a reasonable time.
If any goods cannot be easily returned to us due to their size, the fault or because they have been affixed or installed in your premises, please contact us and we will arrange an inspection to assess the goods.
Goods returned for repair will be assessed and/or repaired within a reasonable time. You may be provided with an indicative repair time, which time may vary due to reasons beyond ours or the repairer’s reasonable control, such as part availability and incorrect fault description.
You may be required to pay labour, assessment and/or freight fees, such as where goods are assessed to have been damaged by misuse or accident, or where your rights under the Australian Consumer Law or any manufacturer’s warranty do not apply. We may provide you with an indicative fee, which may vary due to reasons beyond our control.
If any goods that you return are capable of retaining user generated data such as files stored on a hard drive, and songs stored on a portable media player, the replacement or repair of the goods may result in loss of the data. In these circumstances, we recommend you back up data to prevent data loss, and remove sensitive or confidential data, as a party assessing and/or repairing your goods may be required to view data in the course of carrying out the assessment. We will not be responsible for any data loss.
In some circumstances, goods presented for repair may be replaced by refurbished goods of the same type rather than being repaired. Refurbished parts may be used to repair the goods.
Where you have any questions or concerns relating to your Order, please immediately contact us
We understand that sometimes you may simply change your mind about a purchase or have made a wrong selection. In these situations, you have 14 days in which to return your item for a refund, exchange or store credit. If more than 14 days has passed since your purchase we can’t offer you a refund, exchange or store credit.
To be eligible for a return, refund or store credit your item must be in the same condition that you received it. Which is to say, it must be in the original unopened packaging, and in ‘brand new’ saleable condition.
Please note that current Australian Consumer Law does not require us to offer a ‘Change of Mind’ refund. Rather Len Wallis Audio offers 14 day ‘Change of Mind Policy’ in good faith. For more information on consumer rights and guarantees, please visit the Australian Competition and Consumer Commission web site.
There are no reviews yet.