- Custom Solutions
- Latest News
- Contact us
Reavon UBR-X200 4K UHD Universal Disc Player
Reavon UBR-X200 4K UHD Universal Disc Player
*Limited stock arriving late September- order now to secure yours*
With support for the spectacular Ultra HD Blu-ray™ format, the flagship UBR-X200 is the Universal Disc Player you’ve been looking for to serve your movie collection.
Local pickup or $11 flat rate shipping within Australia
- Universal Disc Player – Ultra HD Blu-ray, Blu-ray, Blu-ray 3D, DVD, DVD Audio, SACD, CD
- Dolby Vision
- 36-bit Deep Colour/”x.v.Colour”
- Dual HDMI Output
- Video Adjust
- Backlite Remote Control
- Fast boot
- Multimedia playback (MKV, FLAC, DSD, AIFF, JPG)
This flagship universal disc player has been finely engineered for the ideal disc playback. The UBR-X200 features extremely rigid construction to achieve high S/N ratio for quality audio and video performance. With support for the spectacular Ultra HD Blu-ray™ format, you can enjoy a beautiful experience with four times the resolution of 1080p Full HD. The UBR-X200 is compatible with the latest Dolby Vision® format that provides a stunning HDR imaging technology with extraordinary color, contrast, and brightness to the screen. Texas Instruments Burr-Brown Audio PCM1690 Series DACs are used to provide audiophile sound. Other features include SDR/HDR Preset Mode, Direct/Transport Function, SACD / DSD compatibility, multi channel audio analog capability and XLR balanced output terminal.
ULTRA-RIGID CONSTRUCTION WITH STEEL PLATE BOTTOM PANEL
The 1.6 mm-thick chassis base is reinforced with a 3 mm-thick steel plate Rigid Under Base to minimise the mechanical motion sound from the BD drive. The result is significantly low noise and even more rigid and stable chassis structure.
MEDIA INFORMATION ON-SCREEN DISPLAY
You can display the disc information on your screen by pressing and holding the remote control’s INFO button. In addition to the playing disc’s details, you can easily check mastering information such as MaxFALL (Maximum Frame Average Light Level) and MaxCLL (Maximum Content Light Level) available on some HDR content, as well as HDR and HDMI output information.
The UBR-X200 is powered by a toroidal transformer which features low noise and low electromagnetic interference. This is thanks mainly in part to its shape and symmetry. The amount of magnetic flux that escapes outside the core is low and contained within the donut shape. The result is lower audio distortion and degradation to the sound quality, therefore ensuring that the resulting sound is clean and accurate.
As a universal disc player, the UBR-X200 can play various optical discs including the latest disc format Ultra HD Blu-ray which has four times the resolution of 1080p Full HD, as well as Blu-ray, Blu-ray 3D, DVD, DVD Audio, CD, SACD, and music, video and audio files such as FLAC, AIFF, DFF, DSF, JPG, TIFF, MKV and M2TS. The UBR-X200 can also play your audio and video contents from an external drive via USB or DLNA.
- 4K Scaling – Enhance the home cinema experience by quadrupling Full HD 1080p resolution with 4K (3840 x 2160) scaling of all video sources.
- True 24p Cinema – Many Blu-ray and 4K Ultra HD Blu-ray discs are encoded at 24 frames per second, the same frequency as the original film screened in theaters. The UBR-X200 maintains the original 24-fps rate straight through to the screen with progressive scanning.
- Dolby Vision® – This stunning HDR imaging technology brings extraordinary color, contrast, and brightness to the screen.
- Video Adjust – Set the brightness, contrast, color saturation, hue, sharpness and noise reduction.
- Texas Instruments Burr-Brown Audio PCM1690 DACs
- Large-Capacity PCB Toroidal Transformer (Military Engineering Class)
- Custom Audiophile Capacitors
- Direct Function for Pure Analogue Audio Output
- Dual HDMI Output for Pure Digital Audio Output
- Jitter-less Clock
- Ultra-Rigid Construction
- 3 mm Steel Plate Rigid Under Base for Low Noise and Low Centre of Gravity
- High Quality Main Circuit Board for High S/N Ratio
- Rigid Optical Drive
- 24-Bit Delta-Sigma DAC
- 8-Channel DAC:
- High Performance: Differential, fS = 48 kHz
- THD+N: –94 dB
- SNR: 113 dB
- Dynamic Range: 113 dB
- Sampling Rate: 8 kHz to 192 kHz
- System Clock: 128 fS, 192 fS, 256 fS, 384 fS, 512 fS, 768 fS, 1152 fS
- Differential Voltage Output: 8 VPP
- Analog Lowpass Filter Included
- 4x/8x Oversampling Digital Filter:
- Passband Ripple: ±0.0018 dB
- Stop Band Attenuation: –75 dB
- Zero Flag
- Data Length: 16, 20, 24, 32 Bits
- Analog Mute by Clock Halt Detection
- Music File Playback: FLAC (2.0/5.1), M4A, AIF, AIFF, DSF (2.0/5.1), DFF (2.0/5.1), MP3, OGG, APE
- Home Theater Audio: Dolby Digital, Dolby Digital Plus, Dolby TrueHD, Dolby Atmos, DTS, DTS-HD MA, DTS-HD HRA, DTS:X
- HDMI 1 Out for Audio/Video
- HDMI 2 for Audio Only
- Digital Coaxial Out
- Digital Optical Out
- USB In (1 USB 2.0 Front, 1 USB 3.0 Rear)
- Analogue Audio Out Stereo (RCA Unbalanced, XLR Balanced)
- Analogue Audio Out 7.1/5.1
- Mediatek MTK8581 SoC
- Quad-core ARM Cortex-A53 CPU cluster
- ARM Mali-T860 MP2 GPU
- Power: AC 220-240 V, 50/60 Hz
- Power Consumption: 42 W
- Power Consumption During Standby: 0.45 W
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 430 x 82 x 351 mm
- Weight: 6.8 Kg
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
At Len Wallis Audio, whether you’re purchasing in store, over the phone or online through our ecommerce store, we want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase.
Our Refund, Return and Repairs Policy is here to clarify any concerns or questions you might have prior to you making a purchase from us. This way you can be sure of our policy on refunds, returns and repairs and your rights under the Australian Consumer Law.
We also recommend you immediately inspect any goods that you receive from us to ensure you are completely satisfied with the goods, including that the goods are of acceptable quality, and match the description we have provided to you.
If you have any questions about this policy, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 02 9427 6755
We require a receipt or proof of purchase.
- Please do not send your purchase back to the original manufacturer.
- There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted (if applicable). For example:
- Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error
- Any item that is returned for reason of change of mind more than 14 days after delivery or purchase from the store.
Consumer Guarantees and Your Rights under the Australian Consumer Law
Refer to our page for more information.
Goods Damaged in Transit.
If any goods arrive damaged, please contact us as soon as possible. Len Wallis Audio will arrange to have the damaged goods returned and either arrange for a replacement of the goods or refund the price to you. Damaged goods must be returned in the condition received by you with all original packaging, accessories and/or manuals.
Refunds will be normally be processed within five (5) days.
Where Len Wallis Audio considers the goods to have breached a consumer guarantee, any shipping costs to return the goods to Len Wallis Audio will be at our cost.
Returns and Repairs.
You may visit Len Wallis Audio and a staff member will assist you with any return or repair. This may include inspecting the goods, arranging for the goods to be repaired, or providing you with a replacement.
Goods must be returned within a reasonable time.
If any goods cannot be easily returned to us due to their size, the fault or because they have been affixed or installed in your premises, please contact us and we will arrange an inspection to assess the goods.
Goods returned for repair will be assessed and/or repaired within a reasonable time. You may be provided with an indicative repair time, which time may vary due to reasons beyond ours or the repairer’s reasonable control, such as part availability and incorrect fault description.
You may be required to pay labour, assessment and/or freight fees, such as where goods are assessed to have been damaged by misuse or accident, or where your rights under the Australian Consumer Law or any manufacturer’s warranty do not apply. We may provide you with an indicative fee, which may vary due to reasons beyond our control.
If any goods that you return are capable of retaining user generated data such as files stored on a hard drive, and songs stored on a portable media player, the replacement or repair of the goods may result in loss of the data. In these circumstances, we recommend you back up data to prevent data loss, and remove sensitive or confidential data, as a party assessing and/or repairing your goods may be required to view data in the course of carrying out the assessment. We will not be responsible for any data loss.
In some circumstances, goods presented for repair may be replaced by refurbished goods of the same type rather than being repaired. Refurbished parts may be used to repair the goods.
Where you have any questions or concerns relating to your Order, please immediately contact us
We understand that sometimes you may simply change your mind about a purchase or have made a wrong selection. In these situations, you have 14 days in which to return your item for a refund, exchange or store credit. If more than 14 days has passed since your purchase we can’t offer you a refund, exchange or store credit.
To be eligible for a return, refund or store credit your item must be in the same condition that you received it. Which is to say, it must be in the original unopened packaging, and in ‘brand new’ saleable condition.
Please note that current Australian Consumer Law does not require us to offer a ‘Change of Mind’ refund. Rather Len Wallis Audio offers 14 day ‘Change of Mind Policy’ in good faith. For more information on consumer rights and guarantees, please visit the Australian Competition and Consumer Commission web site.