- Black Friday Sale
- Custom Solutions
- Latest News
- Contact us
JBL Synthesis DSi 2.0 SA4-D 4-Channel Power Amplifier
JBL Synthesis DSi 2.0 SA4-D 4-Channel Power Amplifier
The DSi 2.0 amplifier family, JBL’s first line of dedicated cinema amplifiers, builds on Crown DSi Digital Screen Array amplifier technology and best-in-class DSP from Crown’s flagship CDi DriveCore Series to deliver potent, efficient amplification and top-notch processing for JBL’s entire range of cinema loudspeakers. Cinema managers and integrators looking to maximize their power investment and future-proof their systems can count on JBL DSi 2.0 Series to deliver robust, reliable performance in an ultra-efficient package.
Local pickup or $11 flat rate shipping within Australia
The DSi 2.0 amplifier family, JBL’s first line of dedicated cinema amplifiers, builds on Crown DSI Digital Screen Array amplifier technology, integrating best-in-class DSP from Crown’s flagship CDi DriveCore series to deliver potent, cost-effective amplification for JBL’s entire range of cinema loudspeakers. Choose from three power configurations, available in analog and analog-plus-digital “D” versions featuring Dante/AES67 connectivity.
Deploy systems faster and easier while streamlining hardware needs: DSi 2.0 amplifiers are designed to meet power requirements of JBL cinema speakers, for a single JBL cinema solution. D-models interface with Dolby Atmos directly, without the need for additional processing hardware. JBL Cinema Speaker presets simplify configuration, optimize playback audio and protect against equipment damage. All DSi 2.0 amps feature SNMP connectivity for networked audio distribution, immersive installations and direct interfacing with third-party theater-management and cinema-control systems.
Models supply 4 channels of amplification with bridgeable outputs in a single 2RU footprint, and can power up to four JBL surround speakers with a single amp channel in high-power-density 2Ω mode. All DSi 2.0 series amps incorporate best-in-class, 32-bit/96kHz floating-point DSP and Crown DriveCore technology, which replaces hundreds of internal components with a single processing chip for superior power density, stability and audio fidelity.
Integrators looking to maximize their power investment and future-proof their systems can count on the JBL DSi 2.0 series to deliver robust, reliable amplification in an efficient, cost-effective package.
- Front-panel Interface – Mute and Configuration With Encoder
- Front-panel Display – LCD Display and Signal LED’s (Input/output)
- Channels – 4
- Analog Audio Input – Block Connector
- Digital Audio Input (Dante/aes67) – 2x Rj-45
- Speaker Output – Barrier Terminal Block, Accommodates 10awg Wire
- Network/monitoring/control – Rj-45
- Gpio/aux – 2in/2out Block Connector
- Power – Standard IEC
Power (1khz, 20ms Burst, 2 Channels Driven, 0.5% THD Max)
- Rated Power (8Ω) – 350w X 4
- Rated Power (4Ω) – 700w X 4
- Rated Power (2Ω) – 1,050w X 4
- Rated Power (8Ω Bridged) – 1,300w X 2
- Rated Power (4Ω Bridged) – 2,200w X 2
- Digital Signal Processing – 96khz, 32-bit Floating Point
- Voltage Gain (at 4,10,16dBu Sensitivity; 4/8Ω) – 32.5/26.5/20.5dB
- Frequency Response (4Ω, 20hz – 20khz) – ±0.5dB
- Total Harmonic Distortion (at Full Rated Power, From 20hz – 20khz) – 0.35%
- Analog Input Signal to Noise Ratio (Ref. Rated Power, ‘A’-WTD.) – >106dB
- Analog Input Signal to Noise Ratio (Ref. Rated Power, 20hz – 20khz) – >100dB
- Intermodulation Distortion (60hz and 7khz at 4 -1, From – 30dB to Full Rated Power) – ≤0.35%
- Damping Factor (20hz to 100hz) – >1000
- Crosstalk (Below Rated Power, 20hz – 1khz) – >80dB
- Common Mode Rejection (20hz – 1khz, Typical) – >70dB
- DC Output Offset (With Inputs Shorted) – ±10mv
- Input Impedance (Nominally Balanced, Nominally Unbalanced) – 70 KΩ Balanced, 35 KΩ Unblanced
- Maximum Input Level (Low Amp Gain Mode) – +21dBu
- Load Impedance Stereo/dual Mode – 2Ω –16Ω
- Load Impedance Bridge Mono – 4Ω – 16Ω
- Maximum Fan Noise (Ref. dB Spl @ 1m) – 51dBa
- Electrical Power Supply – 100 – 220v ±10%, 50/60hz
- Sleep – Gpio/aux Connector
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
At Len Wallis Audio, whether you’re purchasing in store, over the phone or online through our ecommerce store, we want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase.
Our Refund, Return and Repairs Policy is here to clarify any concerns or questions you might have prior to you making a purchase from us. This way you can be sure of our policy on refunds, returns and repairs and your rights under the Australian Consumer Law.
We also recommend you immediately inspect any goods that you receive from us to ensure you are completely satisfied with the goods, including that the goods are of acceptable quality, and match the description we have provided to you.
If you have any questions about this policy, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 02 9427 6755
We require a receipt or proof of purchase.
- Please do not send your purchase back to the original manufacturer.
- There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted (if applicable). For example:
- Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error
- Any item that is returned for reason of change of mind more than 14 days after delivery or purchase from the store.
Consumer Guarantees and Your Rights under the Australian Consumer Law
Refer to our page for more information.
Goods Damaged in Transit.
If any goods arrive damaged, please contact us as soon as possible. Len Wallis Audio will arrange to have the damaged goods returned and either arrange for a replacement of the goods or refund the price to you. Damaged goods must be returned in the condition received by you with all original packaging, accessories and/or manuals.
Refunds will be normally be processed within five (5) days.
Where Len Wallis Audio considers the goods to have breached a consumer guarantee, any shipping costs to return the goods to Len Wallis Audio will be at our cost.
Returns and Repairs.
You may visit Len Wallis Audio and a staff member will assist you with any return or repair. This may include inspecting the goods, arranging for the goods to be repaired, or providing you with a replacement.
Goods must be returned within a reasonable time.
If any goods cannot be easily returned to us due to their size, the fault or because they have been affixed or installed in your premises, please contact us and we will arrange an inspection to assess the goods.
Goods returned for repair will be assessed and/or repaired within a reasonable time. You may be provided with an indicative repair time, which time may vary due to reasons beyond ours or the repairer’s reasonable control, such as part availability and incorrect fault description.
You may be required to pay labour, assessment and/or freight fees, such as where goods are assessed to have been damaged by misuse or accident, or where your rights under the Australian Consumer Law or any manufacturer’s warranty do not apply. We may provide you with an indicative fee, which may vary due to reasons beyond our control.
If any goods that you return are capable of retaining user generated data such as files stored on a hard drive, and songs stored on a portable media player, the replacement or repair of the goods may result in loss of the data. In these circumstances, we recommend you back up data to prevent data loss, and remove sensitive or confidential data, as a party assessing and/or repairing your goods may be required to view data in the course of carrying out the assessment. We will not be responsible for any data loss.
In some circumstances, goods presented for repair may be replaced by refurbished goods of the same type rather than being repaired. Refurbished parts may be used to repair the goods.
Where you have any questions or concerns relating to your Order, please immediately contact us
We understand that sometimes you may simply change your mind about a purchase or have made a wrong selection. In these situations, you have 14 days in which to return your item for a refund, exchange or store credit. If more than 14 days has passed since your purchase we can’t offer you a refund, exchange or store credit.
To be eligible for a return, refund or store credit your item must be in the same condition that you received it. Which is to say, it must be in the original unopened packaging, and in ‘brand new’ saleable condition.
Please note that current Australian Consumer Law does not require us to offer a ‘Change of Mind’ refund. Rather Len Wallis Audio offers 14 day ‘Change of Mind Policy’ in good faith. For more information on consumer rights and guarantees, please visit the Australian Competition and Consumer Commission web site.