- Custom Solutions
- Latest News
- Contact us
Len Wallis Audio $100 Gift Voucher
Len Wallis Audio $100 Gift Voucher
Gift solution here
Congratulations, you’ve just found the ultimate gift solution.
Local pickup or $11 flat rate shipping within Australia
It’s just one card but there are hundreds of options!
Grab a Gift Card from Len Wallis Audio and you know they’ll get something they want!
With a huge range of products available from the best Audio and Visual brands around, you can be sure this is the gift that everyone wants!
To purchase a Len Wallis Audio Gift Card, simply visit us in-store or give us a call on 02 9427 6755 and we can post one to your address of choosing.
Gift Card Terms and Conditions
1. Gift Cards entitle the holder to goods/services equal to the value stated on the card or remaining after partial redemption.
2. Gift Cards may not be exchanged (wholly or partly) for cash.
3. The value shown on this card includes GST.
4. Gift Cards are partially redeemable and any unused balance will remain on the Card and cannot be redeemed for cash.
5. If the Card holder’s order exceeds the amount of the Gift Card, the Card holder will be required to pay for the difference in price between the value of the Gift Card and the retail price of the goods or services.
6. Gift Cards expire 24 months from the date of issue.
7. Should Len Wallis Audio suspect any fraud relating to a Gift Card, Len Wallis Audio may refuse to redeem the Card until Len Wallis Audio is satisfied that no fraud has occurred.
8. Len Wallis Audio is not liable for any lost/stolen Gift Cards. Please treat your gift card as if it is cash. Please contact Len Wallis Audio store immediately if your Card has been lost/stolen. Lost/stolen Cards can only be replaced if satisfactory proof of purchase is provided and the Card has not been redeemed.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
At Len Wallis Audio, whether you’re purchasing in store, over the phone or online through our ecommerce store, we want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase.
Our Refund, Return and Repairs Policy is here to clarify any concerns or questions you might have prior to you making a purchase from us. This way you can be sure of our policy on refunds, returns and repairs and your rights under the Australian Consumer Law.
We also recommend you immediately inspect any goods that you receive from us to ensure you are completely satisfied with the goods, including that the goods are of acceptable quality, and match the description we have provided to you.
If you have any questions about this policy, please contact us at email@example.com or 02 9427 6755
We require a receipt or proof of purchase.
- Please do not send your purchase back to the original manufacturer.
- There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted (if applicable). For example:
- Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error
- Any item that is returned for reason of change of mind more than 14 days after delivery or purchase from the store.
Consumer Guarantees and Your Rights under the Australian Consumer Law
Refer to our page for more information.
Goods Damaged in Transit.
If any goods arrive damaged, please contact us as soon as possible. Len Wallis Audio will arrange to have the damaged goods returned and either arrange for a replacement of the goods or refund the price to you. Damaged goods must be returned in the condition received by you with all original packaging, accessories and/or manuals.
Refunds will be normally be processed within five (5) days.
Where Len Wallis Audio considers the goods to have breached a consumer guarantee, any shipping costs to return the goods to Len Wallis Audio will be at our cost.
Returns and Repairs.
You may visit Len Wallis Audio and a staff member will assist you with any return or repair. This may include inspecting the goods, arranging for the goods to be repaired, or providing you with a replacement.
Goods must be returned within a reasonable time.
If any goods cannot be easily returned to us due to their size, the fault or because they have been affixed or installed in your premises, please contact us and we will arrange an inspection to assess the goods.
Goods returned for repair will be assessed and/or repaired within a reasonable time. You may be provided with an indicative repair time, which time may vary due to reasons beyond ours or the repairer’s reasonable control, such as part availability and incorrect fault description.
You may be required to pay labour, assessment and/or freight fees, such as where goods are assessed to have been damaged by misuse or accident, or where your rights under the Australian Consumer Law or any manufacturer’s warranty do not apply. We may provide you with an indicative fee, which may vary due to reasons beyond our control.
If any goods that you return are capable of retaining user generated data such as files stored on a hard drive, and songs stored on a portable media player, the replacement or repair of the goods may result in loss of the data. In these circumstances, we recommend you back up data to prevent data loss, and remove sensitive or confidential data, as a party assessing and/or repairing your goods may be required to view data in the course of carrying out the assessment. We will not be responsible for any data loss.
In some circumstances, goods presented for repair may be replaced by refurbished goods of the same type rather than being repaired. Refurbished parts may be used to repair the goods.
Where you have any questions or concerns relating to your Order, please immediately contact us
We understand that sometimes you may simply change your mind about a purchase or have made a wrong selection. In these situations, you have 14 days in which to return your item for a refund, exchange or store credit. If more than 14 days has passed since your purchase we can’t offer you a refund, exchange or store credit.
To be eligible for a return, refund or store credit your item must be in the same condition that you received it. Which is to say, it must be in the original unopened packaging, and in ‘brand new’ saleable condition.
Please note that current Australian Consumer Law does not require us to offer a ‘Change of Mind’ refund. Rather Len Wallis Audio offers 14 day ‘Change of Mind Policy’ in good faith. For more information on consumer rights and guarantees, please visit the Australian Competition and Consumer Commission web site.