- Custom Solutions
- Latest News
- Contact us
$2,000Enquire about this product
In excellent secondhand condition, Focal’s Easya speakers make it easy to enjoy stunning, room-filling sound. These beautifully designed floor-standing towers might look like a traditional pair of speakers.
Local pickup or $11 flat rate shipping within Australia
- system includes two amplified floor-standing speakers, a wireless transmitter hub, and wireless remote
- play music wirelessly from Bluetooth-compatible devices
- connect up to 5 additional audio sources to the hub for wireless playback through the speakers
The key to the Easya system’s simplicity is the included wireless transmitter hub. For starters, it accepts Bluetooth® signals, so you can pair your compatible tablet or smartphone and start listening right away. The hub uses Kleer™ wireless technology to deliver uncompressed CD-quality stereo sound. It also features five inputs for additional sources, including a USB input for your computer and an array of more traditional analog and digital audio inputs. All audio signals are streamed to the speakers using the same great-sounding Kleer wireless technology, to keep your setup looking nice and uncluttered.
Open, transparent Focal sound
These speakers wouldn’t bear Focal’s name without Focal’s renowned performance. These speakers have it in spades, delivering clear detail, subtle dynamics, and a wide-open soundstage. The Easya speakers each use a 1″ aluminum/magnesium inverted dome tweeter for smooth, precise highs and a pair of 5″ Polyglass mid/bass drivers for dynamic midrange and solid bass. Each speaker’s drivers are powered by an 85-watt BASH® Class D amplifier. The drivers, the enclosure, and the amplifier are all dialed in to work superbly together. The end result is gorgeous sound you’ll want to listen to all day, from a system that’s equally gorgeous-looking.
- 1″ TNV2 aluminum/magnesium inverted dome tweeter with Poron foam suspension for smooth, detailed highs
- two 5″ Polyglass mid/bass drivers for dynamic midrange and solid bass
- bass-reflex (ported) cabinet
- ultra-rigid MDF construction reduces vibration and eliminates unwanted resonance
- built in 85-watt RMS BASH® Class D amplifier built into each speaker
- frequency response: 50-28,000 Hz (±3 dB)
- high-gloss black finish
- 7-9/16″W x 35-5/8″H x 10-3/8″D
- weight: 37.5 lbs. each
- warranty: 2 years
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
Wireless Transmitter Hub:
- Kleer™ wireless technology for high-quality, uncompressed stereo transmission over 2.4 GHz frequency band
- 16-bit/44.1kHz resolution (CD quality) for clear, detailed sound
- 30-foot wireless range
- automatic pairing with speakers
- audio input options:
- wireless Bluetooth® (with aptX® audio coding technology for better sound with compatible devices)
- USB (mini type B) for connection to a computer
- one optical digital (Toslink) and one coaxial digital (S/PDIF)
- one 3.5mm minijack analog audio and one pair RCA analog audio
- THD: less than 0.1% (20-20,000Hz)
- frequency response: 0-20,000Hz
- 5-11/16″W x 2″H x 5-11/16″D
- MFR # JMLEASYBL
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
At Len Wallis Audio, whether you’re purchasing in store, over the phone or online through our ecommerce store, we want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase.
Our Refund, Return and Repairs Policy is here to clarify any concerns or questions you might have prior to you making a purchase from us. This way you can be sure of our policy on refunds, returns and repairs and your rights under the Australian Consumer Law.
We also recommend you immediately inspect any goods that you receive from us to ensure you are completely satisfied with the goods, including that the goods are of acceptable quality, and match the description we have provided to you.
If you have any questions about this policy, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 02 9427 6755
We require a receipt or proof of purchase.
- Please do not send your purchase back to the original manufacturer.
- There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted (if applicable). For example:
- Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error
- Any item that is returned for reason of change of mind more than 14 days after delivery or purchase from the store.
Consumer Guarantees and Your Rights under the Australian Consumer Law
Refer to our page for more information.
Goods Damaged in Transit.
If any goods arrive damaged, please contact us as soon as possible. Len Wallis Audio will arrange to have the damaged goods returned and either arrange for a replacement of the goods or refund the price to you. Damaged goods must be returned in the condition received by you with all original packaging, accessories and/or manuals.
Refunds will be normally be processed within five (5) days.
Where Len Wallis Audio considers the goods to have breached a consumer guarantee, any shipping costs to return the goods to Len Wallis Audio will be at our cost.
Returns and Repairs.
You may visit Len Wallis Audio and a staff member will assist you with any return or repair. This may include inspecting the goods, arranging for the goods to be repaired, or providing you with a replacement.
Goods must be returned within a reasonable time.
If any goods cannot be easily returned to us due to their size, the fault or because they have been affixed or installed in your premises, please contact us and we will arrange an inspection to assess the goods.
Goods returned for repair will be assessed and/or repaired within a reasonable time. You may be provided with an indicative repair time, which time may vary due to reasons beyond ours or the repairer’s reasonable control, such as part availability and incorrect fault description.
You may be required to pay labour, assessment and/or freight fees, such as where goods are assessed to have been damaged by misuse or accident, or where your rights under the Australian Consumer Law or any manufacturer’s warranty do not apply. We may provide you with an indicative fee, which may vary due to reasons beyond our control.
If any goods that you return are capable of retaining user generated data such as files stored on a hard drive, and songs stored on a portable media player, the replacement or repair of the goods may result in loss of the data. In these circumstances, we recommend you back up data to prevent data loss, and remove sensitive or confidential data, as a party assessing and/or repairing your goods may be required to view data in the course of carrying out the assessment. We will not be responsible for any data loss.
In some circumstances, goods presented for repair may be replaced by refurbished goods of the same type rather than being repaired. Refurbished parts may be used to repair the goods.
Where you have any questions or concerns relating to your Order, please immediately contact us
We understand that sometimes you may simply change your mind about a purchase or have made a wrong selection. In these situations, you have 14 days in which to return your item for a refund, exchange or store credit. If more than 14 days has passed since your purchase we can’t offer you a refund, exchange or store credit.
To be eligible for a return, refund or store credit your item must be in the same condition that you received it. Which is to say, it must be in the original unopened packaging, and in ‘brand new’ saleable condition.
Please note that current Australian Consumer Law does not require us to offer a ‘Change of Mind’ refund. Rather Len Wallis Audio offers 14 day ‘Change of Mind Policy’ in good faith. For more information on consumer rights and guarantees, please visit the Australian Competition and Consumer Commission web site.
There are no reviews yet.