Len Wallis Audio Trade-Up Offer
Get $250 trade-in on any working Sonos Connect Amp.
Get $150 trade-in on any working Sonos ZP100 Amp.
Click here for more info
The versatile amplifier for powering all your entertainment.
> Enjoy high-fidelity performance with 125 Watts per channel
> Power your bookshelf, floor-standing, in-wall, and in-ceiling speakers
> Stream everything you love with the Sonos app and Apple AirPlay
> Connect your TV to create the ultimate entertainment system
> Amp is built to last and improve over time
Upgrade your stereo.
Connect your turntable or stereo to enjoy vinyl, CDs, and audio files stored on your devices, in addition to streaming.
Choose your control.
Control Amp with the Sonos app, AirPlay, or your favourite music service’s app.
A streamlined set of ports at the back of Amp make setup simple and keep your cords organised. The threaded connections for left and right channels are standard diameter so you can remove them and use your own banana plugs.
Optical Adapter for Older TVs
Use any standard HDMI cable and the Optical Audio Adapter to connect Amp to your TV’s optical audio output if your TV doesn’t have an HDMI ARC port.
Extended features list
Power a built-in sound system.
Use Amp with in-wall and in-ceiling speakers plus a built-in subwoofer.
100+ streaming services.
Sonos supports over 100 streaming services and AirPlay 2, so you can play music, audiobooks, podcasts, radio stations, videos and more from the apps you prefer.
One easy-to-use app.
The Sonos app brings all your customers’ streaming services and room controls together in one place.
Simple to set up.
The Sonos app will walk you through setting up Amp with step-by-step instructions and make it easy to customize your system.
Turn WiFi off.
Amp provides solid and reliable WiFi performance, but it’s easy to turn WiFi off in the Sonos app if you want a wired solution.
Stereo or dual mono sound.
Choose how you want to configure the sound in the Sonos app to create the best possible listening experience.
Custom speaker connectors.
A pair of threaded connections for left and right channels blend into Amp and support high-quality performance. Plus, they’re standard diameter so you can remove them and use your own banana plugs.
Quiet convection cooling.
With a centralized heatsink and air inlets, Amp keeps its cool without the noise of a fan.
Better over time.
Sonos regularly updates with new features, voice assistants, services, and API integrations, so your options are always up to date and improving.
Expand your system any time.
It’s easy to add Sonos speakers and connect them over WiFi for listening in more rooms.
- Class- D digital amplifier. 125 Watts per channel at 8 ohms
- Line-in sources supported: Audio device with analog RCA output or optical output (optical adaptor required). TV device with HDMI ARC or optical output (optical adaptor required).
- Subwoofer output: Auto-detecting RCA type, user-adjustable 50-110 Hz crossover.
- Speaker output connections: Banana plugs (2) capable of stereo or dual mono sound.
- Adjustable bass and treble controls to optimize sound performance. Adjust volume by individual room or by groups of rooms.
POWER AND NETWORKING
- Power supply: AC 100-120/220-240 V, 50-60 Hz
- WiFi: Connects to home WiFi network with any 802.11 b/g/n router. 802.11n only network configurations are not supported; you can either change the router settings to 802.11 b/g/n or connect a Sonos product to your router.
- Ethernet ports: Dual Ethernet ports can connect Amp to a wired home network and allow for connection additional Sonos players.
- System requirements: Passive speakers with speaker wire, broadband internet, and Sonos app.