- Custom Solutions
- Latest News
- Contact us
JBL Synthesis SCL-7 2-Way Dual 5.25-inch (130mm) In-Wall Loudspeaker
JBL Synthesis SCL-7 2-Way Dual 5.25-inch (130mm) In-Wall Loudspeaker
The SCL-7 is the smallest in-wall model in the expanded JBL Synthesis Custom Loudspeaker (SCL) series. It is designed for deployment in high-performance immersive audio systems in small to medium size rooms. The SCL-7 features JBL’s patented 2410H-2 1-inch (25mm) compression driver mated to an offset High Definition Imaging (HDI™) horn. This patented horn design is integrated with two 5.25-inch (130 mm) Advanced Aluminum Matrix cone cast-frame woofers into a precision molded baffle assembly. The innovative configuration yields incredibly smooth and consistent performance for off-axis placement up to 45 degrees from the listening position. The SCL-7 is acoustically designed to match any of the JBL Synthesis Custom Loudspeakers (SCL series) as part of a complete JBL Synthesis immersive audio solution.
Local pickup or $11 flat rate shipping within Australia
The SCL-7 is the smallest in-wall model in the expanded in the JBL Synthesis Custom Loudspeaker (SCL) series. It is designed for deployment in high-performance immersive audio systems in small to medium-size rooms. The SCL-7 features JBL’s patented 2410H-2 1-inch (25mm) compression driver mated to an offset High Definition Imaging (HDI™) horn. This patented horn design is integrated with two 5.25-inch (130mm) Advanced Aluminum Matrix cone cast-frame woofers into a precision-molded baffle assembly. The innovative configuration yields incredibly smooth and consistent performance for off-axis placement up to 45 degrees from the listening position. Premium components are used throughout the crossover network including a boundary gain adjustment switch while high-quality gold-plated push-type speaker terminals ensure a secure connection. Installation is simple and quick with the new Cat Claw mounting mechanism that allows the speaker to be securely clicked into place freeing up two hands for tightening it down flush and level to the wall. A zero bezel magnetically attached grille is included and can be painted to match any décor. The SCL-6 is acoustically designed to match any of the JBL Synthesis Custom Loudspeakers (SCL series) as part of a complete JBL Synthesis immersive audio solution.
- 2-way in-wall loudspeaker system designed for off-axis listening as LCR and surround channels
- 1-inch 2410H-2 compression driver tweeter mated to a JBL patented High-Definition Imaging (HDI™) horn precision-molded baffle assembly
- Two 5.25-inch (130mm) Advanced Aluminum Matrix cone cast frame woofers
- Can be mounted vertically or horizontally
- Patented Cat Claw installation mechanism
- Gold plated, spring-loaded binding posts
- Includes paintable zero-bezel, magnetically attached grilles
- Type – 2-Way In-wall loudspeaker
- Low-Frequency Driver – Two 5.25” (130 mm) advanced Aluminum Matrix cone cast-frame woofers (JW13Al-4)
- High-Frequency Driver – 1″ (25 mm) 2410H-2 Teonex annular ring-diaphragm compression driver
- Recommended Amplifier Power – 25 – 150W RMS
- Impedance – 4 Ohm
- Loudspeaker Sensitivity – 88 dB/2.83V/1m (2pi anechoic)
- Frequency Response – 55Hz – 30kHz (-6 dB on-axis), 2pi anechoic
- Crossover Frequency – 2.0 kHz
- High-Frequency Coverage Angle (-6 dB) – 60° Vertical, 90° Horizontal (Left 30°, Right 60°, from center line), from 2 kHz to 15 kHz
- Enclosure Type – Open back
- Controls – Boundary Proximity Control
- Grille Dimensions – 7.32” (186 mm) x 19.15” (486 mm)
- Product Dimensions (with grille) – 7.32” (186 mm) x 19.15” (486 mm) x 3.88” (99 mm)
- Cut-out Dimensions – 6.18” (157 mm) x 18.03” (458 mm)
- Rough-in Bracket – WB52
- Mounting Depth – 3.64” (93 mm)
- Input Type – Gold-plated spring-loaded binding posts
- Product Weight – 5.72 kg
- Shipping Weight – 16.62 kg
- Warranty – 5 Years
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
At Len Wallis Audio, whether you’re purchasing in store, over the phone or online through our ecommerce store, we want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase.
Our Refund, Return and Repairs Policy is here to clarify any concerns or questions you might have prior to you making a purchase from us. This way you can be sure of our policy on refunds, returns and repairs and your rights under the Australian Consumer Law.
We also recommend you immediately inspect any goods that you receive from us to ensure you are completely satisfied with the goods, including that the goods are of acceptable quality, and match the description we have provided to you.
If you have any questions about this policy, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 02 9427 6755
We require a receipt or proof of purchase.
- Please do not send your purchase back to the original manufacturer.
- There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted (if applicable). For example:
- Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error
- Any item that is returned for reason of change of mind more than 14 days after delivery or purchase from the store.
Consumer Guarantees and Your Rights under the Australian Consumer Law
Refer to our page for more information.
Goods Damaged in Transit.
If any goods arrive damaged, please contact us as soon as possible. Len Wallis Audio will arrange to have the damaged goods returned and either arrange for a replacement of the goods or refund the price to you. Damaged goods must be returned in the condition received by you with all original packaging, accessories and/or manuals.
Refunds will be normally be processed within five (5) days.
Where Len Wallis Audio considers the goods to have breached a consumer guarantee, any shipping costs to return the goods to Len Wallis Audio will be at our cost.
Returns and Repairs.
You may visit Len Wallis Audio and a staff member will assist you with any return or repair. This may include inspecting the goods, arranging for the goods to be repaired, or providing you with a replacement.
Goods must be returned within a reasonable time.
If any goods cannot be easily returned to us due to their size, the fault or because they have been affixed or installed in your premises, please contact us and we will arrange an inspection to assess the goods.
Goods returned for repair will be assessed and/or repaired within a reasonable time. You may be provided with an indicative repair time, which time may vary due to reasons beyond ours or the repairer’s reasonable control, such as part availability and incorrect fault description.
You may be required to pay labour, assessment and/or freight fees, such as where goods are assessed to have been damaged by misuse or accident, or where your rights under the Australian Consumer Law or any manufacturer’s warranty do not apply. We may provide you with an indicative fee, which may vary due to reasons beyond our control.
If any goods that you return are capable of retaining user generated data such as files stored on a hard drive, and songs stored on a portable media player, the replacement or repair of the goods may result in loss of the data. In these circumstances, we recommend you back up data to prevent data loss, and remove sensitive or confidential data, as a party assessing and/or repairing your goods may be required to view data in the course of carrying out the assessment. We will not be responsible for any data loss.
In some circumstances, goods presented for repair may be replaced by refurbished goods of the same type rather than being repaired. Refurbished parts may be used to repair the goods.
Where you have any questions or concerns relating to your Order, please immediately contact us
We understand that sometimes you may simply change your mind about a purchase or have made a wrong selection. In these situations, you have 14 days in which to return your item for a refund, exchange or store credit. If more than 14 days has passed since your purchase we can’t offer you a refund, exchange or store credit.
To be eligible for a return, refund or store credit your item must be in the same condition that you received it. Which is to say, it must be in the original unopened packaging, and in ‘brand new’ saleable condition.
Please note that current Australian Consumer Law does not require us to offer a ‘Change of Mind’ refund. Rather Len Wallis Audio offers 14 day ‘Change of Mind Policy’ in good faith. For more information on consumer rights and guarantees, please visit the Australian Competition and Consumer Commission web site.
There are no reviews yet.